SawStop has a new section on their website called the “Service Portal”. It’s got videos and articles for all their table saws. Make sure to check in out.
As of this writing, here’s the topics for the PCS:
- Recovering an Activated Brake
- Resetting the Arbor Arm on JSS/PCS/ICS table saws.
- Adjusting the Blade Brake Spacing on your CNS/PCS/ICS table saw.
- Initiate and Use Bypass Mode
- Replace Belts for the Professional Cabinet Saw
- Maintain Tilt & Elevation Mechanisms, Professional Cabinet Saw
- Level and Align Cast Iron Wings
- Aligning the Blade On Your Professional Cabinet Saw
Service Tips (PDF Articles)
- What To Do If Brake Activates
- Replacing PCS Arbor Belt & Motor Belt
- Steps To Manually Reset Arbor in Retention Bracket
- Wing Assembly & Leveling
- Table Insert
- Type 2 Switch Box Paddle Spring Installation
- Installing PCS175 208-240V Contactor Assembly
Now you can comment as a Guest!
You won't receive email notifications of my replies, though.
- Use any name.
- Use firstname.lastname@example.org for your email address.
- “Check” all the boxes. Since you’re using a fake email address, it doesn’t matter what you agree to. 😛
I’ll have to approve your comment, but as long as you’re not spamming me, that’s no problem. Just remember that I do sleep sometimes, or I might be in the workshop, so I might not approve it right away.